View our compliance statement here.
Configuration Status Accounting
Control aerospace manufacturing and product data with Configuration Status Accounting, Inventory Management and As-Built Management.
Configuration management is an integral part of the PLM process. Lifecycle quality improvement is accomplished by using proven configuration management practices and then publishing the usable product data for use throughout the product’s lifecycle. CMPRO provides out-of-the-box CSA using two broadly accepted standards: the Enterprise Configuration Management approach and the configuration management approach used by the Department of Defense.
Enterprise Configuration Management
- E-PR - Enterprise Problem Report
- Identify, report and analyze potential issues.
- E-CR Enterprise Change Request
- Request and evaluate changes from a cost, scope and feasibility perspective.
- Board Agenda
- Schedule, plan and track review boards, configuration boards and other formal meetings.
- E-CN - Enterprise Change Notice
- Schedule and implement approved changes.
- Inventory Management
CMPRO for Aerospace Provides Inventory management across multiple warehouses in different geographic locations
Inventory Management in CMPRO
Integrates with As-Built and work orders to provide door-to-door management for items tracked.
- Interfaces with the Drawing Repository so that drawings and associated electronic files can be easily viewed.
- Provides “where used” functionality that shows where parts are used across parts lists information in CMPRO.
- Parts can be tracked by lot, location, account codes and other associated part information.
The As-Built module in CMPRO provides sustainment functionality including:
- End-item location status, configuration at the time it was built and how the configuration may have changed over time. This works best when fed with product definitions produced from part data in CMPRO.
- Track end-items by platform and location, down to the granular physical location.
- As end-items are moved, location history is tracked.
- If assemblies or components within end-items are replaced, the configurations are updated.
- As-Built item configurations, including assemblies, components and serial numbers, integrate with Inventory Management