Working @ PSA Inc.
We are passionate about revolutionizing the Product Lifecycle Management industry. We are innovators and want people on our team who care about user experience details – from code standards to security and protection of data.
- Strong belief in work-life balance
- Employer paid health, vision and dental insurance premiums
- Great team environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive pay
PSA Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PSA Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Career Opportunities at PSA Inc.
Technical Writer - Full Time
The technical writer will develop and revise technical documents, including:
- Online User's Guide
- Change Notices
- Process Guides
- Functional Specifications
Topics include a wide range of modular content, explaining features and functions of a comprehensive Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software application.
Content updates occur daily, with new software releases scheduled quarterly. Frequent and effective collaboration with others is expected. Written and spoken interaction with subject matter experts (SME) should result in user-friendly content for a diverse readership.
This job role requires a person who is a self-starter, disciplined in setting and meeting daily goals without much supervision.
Remote work is available.
If the position is filled remotely, we will discuss possible quarterly visits to the company in Panama City, Florida for development.
- 5 Years Minimum Experience as a Technical Writer or similar field developing IETMs (Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals).
- Proficiency in Adobe Robohelp or an equivalent content management system is highly preferable.
- Candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to create ready-to-publish content daily with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of GitHub is beneficial.
How to Apply
You can apply for the technical writer position using any of the following methods:
- Fill out the contact form below and you'll receive a confirmation email with resume submission instructions.
- Visit our Glassdoor job listing and follow the Easy Apply process.