Working @ PSA Inc.
We are passionate about revolutionizing the Product Lifecycle Management industry. We are innovators and we want to build a team of similar people who care about the details of the user experience – from code standards through to security and protection of all data.
- Strong belief in work-life balance
- Employer paid health, vision and dental insurance premiums
- Great team environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive pay
PSA Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PSA Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Take a look at our open position(s) below.
- Developing stored database objects (functions, procedures, packages, triggers, etc.) for Oracle Database Server (10g/11) databases using PL/SQL.
- Working with Quality Assurance as a standard part of the development process to debug and improve developed code.
- Developing new software framework and development techniques using new development tools and technologies.
- Creating documentation as appropriate for development activities.
- Working with customers as required for technical support on specific programming-related issues.
- Two years of software development/computer programming experience preferred.
- Must possess a Department of Defense security clearance, U.S. government security clearance, or have the ability to obtain one.
- Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
- Real world experience with other designers/developers.
- Ability to pay attention to the details.
Submit your cover letter and resume today to apply for your career opportunity at PSA Inc.
In order to be considered for a position at Professional Systems Associates Inc., applicants must possess a Department of Defense security clearance, U.S. government security clearance, or have the ability to obtain one. Non-U.S. citizens cannot obtain a security clearance. Executive Order 12968, Access to Classified Information, stipulates that eligibility to access classified information may only be granted to U.S. citizens.