PLM Software Training & CM Industry Certifications
CMPRO Training & Certifications
CMPRO certification courses provide specialized PLM software training for CMPRO users and CM industry professionals.
CMPRO Fundamentals Certification courses are held each month at PSA Inc. company headquarters. Courses are scheduled now through September 2018 and registration is available online.
CMPRO Admin Certification courses are in the works, so stay tuned!
Site specific CMPRO training is also available. Contact us directly for details.
Informal CMPRO Training Resources
- CMPRO Web Client User’s Guide is also available within the application by clicking the help icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen or from the Navigator Menu.
- CMPRO Video Tutorials are an informal training resource and topics vary from basic to advanced.
- CMPRO by PSA Inc. YouTube Channel has archived training videos, playlists by topic and webinar replays. Subscribe for new video notifications!
CM Industry Certifications
We believe organizations that apply proven configuration management principles and standards to their business processes greatly increase overall efficiency and productivity when using a PLM tool like CMPRO. Because of this, we work closely with two accredited CM training and certification organizations to make public courses available for professionals in our area.
- CM2 Certifications from IpX – The Institute for Process Excellence, formerly The Institute of Configuration Management and notably referred to as CMII Certifications.
- CMPIC Certifications from CMPIC – The Configuration Management Processes Improvement Center
Visit our calendar to see dates and registration information for CM2 and CMPIC certification courses held at PSA Inc. headquarters.
Questions about Training? Send us a Message!
Professional Networking Resources
Tech Talk Webinars from the Association for Configuration and Data Management – ACDM are sponsored by CMPRO by PSA Inc.
Tech Talks are one-hour, in-depth webinars that present industry related topics to its membership and provide time for Q&A.